Farm Hounds Turkey Dog Treats are delicious treats dogs go bonkers for. While dogs love the taste, you'll be happy to know these treats are sourced from 100% pasture-raised turkey from Joyce Farms, a family farm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Pasture-raised means this turkey has none of the bad stuff like hormones, antibiotics, pesticides or chemicals.
Each all-natural turkey strip is scored so you can break off bite-sized pieces for your little dog. The bag is resealable so the rest of the treats stay fresh.
Farm Hounds Turkey Dog Treat Fast Facts:
- All-natural, dehydrated jerky style treat
- Made with 100% pasture-raised turkey
- Strips are scored so you can break off bite-sized pieces
- Sourced from a family farm in North Carolina
- The resealable pouch keeps treats fresh
We love the fact that Farm Hounds chooses to source their treat ingredients from small, family-owned farms. Along with making healthy treats for dogs, they're working with farmers who are passionate about doing what's right.
Package size: 4.5 oz.
Ingredients: turkey muscle meat, organs, fat and bones.
- Crude Protein: (min): 51.14%
- Crude Fat: (min): 30.59%
- Crude Fiber: (max) 0.15%
- Moisture (max): 7.67