Royal Ramps Pet Ramps are premium quality dog ramps that allow your small dog to easily and comfortably access higher areas, like your sofa or bed. This 21 inch Royal Ramps model includes a flat landing area at the top which makes it even easier for you pup to get from the ramp to the sofa or bed.
Royal Ramps are made of high-density foam, which is extremely light, yet very sturdy. The zip-off suede covers are stain resistant.
The 21-inch ramp and landing are great for larger sofas and taller beds with thicker and pillow-top mattresses. The 2-piece ramp and 1-piece landing connect with heavy duty Velcro bands.
- Royal Ramps are made in the USA with high-density foam
- Ramps are stable, sturdy and lightweight
Ramps are covered with an upholstery-grade suede fabric that is impermeable to stains
- Pet stains, soda, and even red wine easily washes off
- Zip-off ramp covers can easily be removed for machine washing
- Ramp and landing connect with stitched on Velcro strips
Royal Ramps for dogs are great for tiny dogs that are too small to jump up your sofa or bed, and for senior doggies that have difficulty getting on and off furniture. Ramps can also help prevent back injuries that can occur from your dog jumping off tall beds and sofas.
Royal Ramps dog ramps are available in other sizes:
21" ramp without landing
14" one-piece ramp + landing
14" ramp without landing
Available in 10 Colors:
- Platinum Gray (Light Gray)
- Charcoal Gray (Dark Gray)
- Oyster Brown (Light Brown)
- Chocolate Brown (Dark Brown)
- Glacier Blue (Light Blue)
- Navy Blue (Dark Blue)
- Pinot Noir (Red)
- Olive (Green)
- Stone (Taupe)
- Cognac (Smooth Orange)
Pet Ramp Measurements:
- Ramp Base: 14" Wide x 29" Long x 14" High
- Ramp Middle: 14" Wide x 17" Long x 21" High
- Ramp Landing: 14" Wide x 14" Long x 21" Tall
- Ramp + Landing: 14" Wide x 60" Long x 21" Tall
- Ramp + Landing Weighs 16 lbs.
- Ramp supports pets up to 75 lbs.
- Caring for your Royal Ramp is easy. To remove stains such as red wine, mustard, soda, tea, coffee or grape juice, use mild soap and lukewarm water. Rub gently in a circular motion with a sponge or soft brush. Pat the area dry after cleaning.
- Zippered covers can be easily removed and machine washed using cold water (air dry only).