Dog Purses to Dog Life Jackets - Ten Spring Essentials for Adventures with Your Small Dog.
Now that spring is here, it's time to start planning adventures and road trips with your little dog. We put together a collection of ten small dog accessories to make your escapades more fun.
1. Prepare for spring showers with a handy Packable Rain Poncho ($12.99). These super cute little ponchos come in a small purse-size pack so you can carry it wherever you and your dog roam.
2. Keep your furry friend hydrated with an H204K9 Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($13.99). Bottles hold 9.5 ounces of water and the lid works as a water bowl.
3. The Pocket First Aid Kit ($12.99) includes bandages, gauze, antiseptic wipes, first aid tape and a few other items that could help your dog, or a human, with minor injuries. Keep this small kit in your backpack, glovebox or purse.
4. If you and your pup enjoy being out on the water paddle boarding, kayaking, boating or hanging by the pool, a U.S. Coast Guard approved Small Dog Life Jacket ($44.99) can be a life-saving investment. This life jacket holds your dog in a natural swimming position and has a safety handle for lifting your pooch in and out of the water.
5. Springtime is a great time to brush up on training and teach your fur buddy some new tricks. Zuke's Mini Dog Treats ($3.80) are the perfect reward. These tiny, moist treats have less than 3.5 calories per treat and are made in the USA. They're available in Roasted Pork, Peanut Butter, and Salmon flavors.
6. Is it time for a new collar? Red Dingo Dog Collars ($6.99) have a cute, reflective bone pattern on them and the trademark bone buckle. Tough nylon and a solid stainless steel D-ring keep your pup safely with you.
7. Ready to replace your dog's toothbrush? Our Small Dog Toothbrush includes a double-headed toothbrush and poultry flavored toothpaste.
8. Mia Michele Carry Bags ($159.99) are purse style carriers that let you tote your little pup everywhere dogs are allowed. Stylish designs, fun colors and animal-friendly faux leather materials make these bags one of our most popular.
9. Help keep your pup calm during spring thunderstorms, trips to the vet or groomer, or before bathtime with Essential Calming Oils. ($14.00)
10. If your ready to upgrade your dog's harness, take a look at our best-selling American River Dog Harness, ($19.99 - $25.99) which is available in solids, camo patterns, and blended colors - all sized for small dogs.
Also in DinkyDogClub Small Dog Blog
Your Chihuahua might be cute and cuddly, but your dog probably has a big personality and makes even bigger messes on a daily basis. That said, they are family, and you can’t imagine your life without them. Here are a few ways you can keep a clean house and still enjoy your cuddly canine companion. The best part: It won’t kill your kibbles-and-bits budget.
It seems these days dog breeds are getting smaller and smaller, from teacup chihuahuas to miniature dachshunds. Just because they are tiny, should you carry them everywhere?
Spoiler: The answer is no. Carrying your pup around all day can actually be causing both psychological and physical harm. Let’s take a closer look at why you shouldn’t carry your pint-sized pup everywhere you go.
It's that time of the year. Time for the 143rd Annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. If you love watching the little dogs compete, we have a list of all participating small breeds, what time they're being judged and links to the live stream of the judging.
You can watch the live stream of the Westminster Dog Show on television, the Westminster Kennel Club app or on a live stream from your computer, tablet or phone. We've listed all of the small breeds and what time you can see them being judged.